Re: Antigen found HTML/MimeExploit.IFRAME (CA(InoculateIT),CA(Vet)) v irus

On Thu, 30 May 2002 02:15, Brian May wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 03:21, Russell Coker wrote:
> > If no-one nukes the company then what reason do they have to fix their
> > servers to not send the spam?
>
> Maybe they are unaware of the problem?

If someone is unaware of such a problem it usually is because they are
clueless and unwilling to fix things unless forced.

After several years of sending out messages such as the above in regard to
broken mail servers I have only received one response from someone who had
made a genuine mistake, and they rapidly fixed the problem with no ill-will.