Merging a package split accross main and non-US - how to?

Hi *,

  I'm maintaining two (at this moment) versions of the Pike language each of
whose is split into two parts - first is in main, second (crypto + postgres
support) in non-US. They are both, of course, compiled from different source
packages. I have merged them into one, but I'm not sure how to go about
replacing the split packages with the unified one. Should I ask for removal
of pike7/pike7.2-crypto + pike7/pike7.2-pg packages from non-US and then
upload the unified the package to main, or should I simply go on with the
upload without asking for removal of the non-US part? Is there any general
procedure for such cases?

TIA,

marek