Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

Damien Genet@lists.debian-devel@20 May 2002 02:27:04 +0200:
> > So they *should* be in /bin. Glad we cleared that up!
>  sorry, you still don't understand what a translator is
>  it's not a normal program, it's a program that need to translate into
>  the fs, it has nothing to do with any other unix concepts

So?

joe is not quite like dselect.. So I think joe should be in
(/usr)/editors and dselect should be in (/usr)/packagemanagement. Also,
shouldn't we put vim and all the others in (/usr)/vi-clones?

And, IIRC translators have to be started through settrans, but I might
be wrong..

--
| lintux : :'  :  lintux.cx |  |       Today's random quote:       |