Re: Bandwidth monitoring

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 22:06, Remco van de Meent wrote:
> Keep in mind however that NeTraMeT's learning curve is pretty steep...
> but it's a nice program and it works fine indeed, even for more
> complicated measurements.

Yes. Thats what I discovered. I think I sort of got the hang of it, but
the documentation seems to skip through the stuff at light speed leaving
significant parts unmentioned, leaving me confused as  to what these
Store, Save, and Count SRL statements do.

Not to mention confusing errors (eg. community has no write access to
meter, when the error was elsewhere).

I am not sure if NeTraMeT supports tracking multiple IP addresses at run
time, or if they all need to be hard coded in the rules file.

So I conclude that this needs more time then I have right now to get
going....
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>