Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

Hmm, well, thats true for /sbin, but the /bin/translators or /bin/servers
would be exactly what you are looking for. Its a directory under which
binaries are supposed to go, its not in path, its in rootfs and its
clearly unclaimed so far. If linux modules are libraries and are placed
under /lib/modules then hurd's translators, which are binaries can be
placed under /bin/translators. That sounds logical to me.

Jiri Klouda <jk@zg.cz>