Re: Filing Hurd-porting patches in the BTS or upstream?

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 05:22:12PM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Nice, but the information about <bugnumber>-submitter@bugs.debian.org
> is not correct: Mails sent to this address will _only_ be forwarded to
> the submitter and be archived on the webpage
> http://bugs.debian.org/<bugnumber> (please state the latter
> explicitly), the maintainer(and pts) won't get this information.

Yeah, I've been bitten by this. So what should I ask e.g. upstream to
use when I want them to comment on something the submitter should read,
too?

Both <bugnumber>-submitter@bugs.debian.org and
<bugnumber>@bugs.debian.org? Doesn't somebody get the mails twice then?

Michael