Re: Inquiry

----- Original Message -----
From: Abdullah
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 2:06 AM
Subject: Inquiry

Dear Mr. Wang
      Its my greatly honored  two to contact you to day hopping you can answer me back . I have bad experience with the chines people normally E-mail not so good we to connect However we are in the wheel business and I've try to go to your home page which http://www.superband.com.cn but I think the English virgin is not working.
So please be advised that we are interesting to make or buy sum Aluminum= wheel for sum of Japanese automobile as such as - MAXIMA -SAFARI -from Nissan CAMRY- LANDCRUSER from Toyota.
Please advise me how to start with you if you need Photo of the wheel I can Email It to you .

With my best regards I will Waiting for your reply

Thank you
Abdullah Alahmed

Notice : Please find below you nice text that makes me writ this E-mail to you

Dear Sir /Madam,
We feel greatly honored to have the chance to c
We are one of China's leading manufacturers of automobile aluminum wheel moulds
with a ten years' manufacturing history, which is also the sole mould manufacturer
who has aquired the ISO9002 certificate in China. With a strong a disre of expanding
our business, we are hereby furnishing you a list of our major products.
The following are the list of our major products:
1. Heavy-weighted aluminium wheel mould for motorcycles
2. Heavy-weighted aluminium wheel mould for automobiles.
3. Low-pressured wheel mould for automobiles
4. Interactive-pressured wheel mould for automobiles.
Your prompt reply/inquiry to the letter will be highly appreciated. We can assure
you that we will offer you the most favourable and competitive prices and our
sincere co-operation will surely bring a bright future to both of us.

Best regards

Yous sincerely

Superband Moulds Manufactory Ltd
Address: Nanhai City Guangdong China Mainland
Website:http://www.superband.com.cn
E-mail:superband@china.com
Contact person:Mr Wang