Re: RMS' girlfriend

elf@buici.com wrote:
Hear hear.

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 11:06:49AM -0400, Sean Middleditch wrote:

On Sat, 2002-05-11 at 06:10, Bruce Perens wrote:

I met RMS' girlfriend today. Yes, RMS has a girlfriend. She is a very
nice, intelligent person who works for Public Knowledge, an organization
that is leading the fight to protect the public domain. She is also tall,
thin, young, and drop-dead gorgeous. I am not kidding.

Um... this is debian-devel, and not debian-whocares, right?

Bruce ain't going to the right bars, the bars where boys are not
wearing pink shirts have more girls with 'right' attitude.
Maybe we need debian-whorecares  :)