EVERYONE: read this!

hi,

because i just lost my GPG keyring due to an unknown reason within 10
minutes of merely *using* GPG to verify signatures, i strongly encourage

  *** EVERYONE to ensure that you have backups of your private
  *** keys, two backups being better than one.

call me paranoid if you wish, but please also consider what would happen
if only 10% of the developer team would loose their private keys... we
don't need that with woody so close... that is, we have enough to worry
as it is...