Re: Ugly spam to debian bugtracking

> No, it definitely was not just "internal", i got 22 of such mails over
> the BTS, and PTS (i am subsribed to 3 packages (galeon, mozilla and
> wine)).

"internal" meaning the spam did not get forwarded to
non-debian-developers.
I got also quite a few of them directly, not via debian bugtracking.
(and i'm subscribed to galeon, too, that's where i got most from)

I just noticed that 24 additional ones were caught by razor.
So i got about 30 of them; we should perhaps try tracking that spammer
down and sue him, he's really wasting debian bandwidth.

Gruss,
Erich Schubert

--
erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.