Re: woody is frozen ? (Re: Accepted gtk+2.0 2.0.2-4 (i386 source all))

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 08:28:52AM -0500, Steve Langasek <vorlon@netexpress.net> was heard to say:
> Isn't anyone else bothered to see so many uploads with urgency=high
> because people are trying to squeeze them under the deadline?  Is
> requiring a period of package testing before they're included in woody
> only a good idea when we're /not/ just about to release?

  I am, and I also uploaded a few urgency=high packages over the last
few weeks (although not the last few days)

  Daniel

|                   "He is so predictable, we could emulate                   |
|                    him with a two-state Turing Machine."                    |