Re: Bug#97671: 88 Priority violations in woody
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#97671: 88 Priority violations in woody
- From: Josip Rodin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 13:26:18 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20020501112618.GC21025@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
- In-reply-to: <20020501031233.GC23121@deadbeast.net>
- References: <1020119014.6439.22.camel@thanatos> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20020430165220.GH16760@deadbeast.net> <20020430200707.GH30268@cibalia.gkvk.hr> <20020430221809.GO16760@deadbeast.net> <20020430224843.GB3868@cibalia.gkvk.hr> <20020430235857.GR16760@deadbeast.net> <20020501000802.GA5792@cibalia.gkvk.hr> <20020501031233.GC23121@deadbeast.net>
On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 10:12:33PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> No, the reason bugs used to be closed when the package hit the
> archive^Wpool^Wdists/unstable^Wwhatever was because only at that point
> would the bug fix be available to the general public.
I admit that does make sense. But the moment we started to have dinstall
close bugs this was becoming less and less true because the delay was
I suppose if we can get a consensus, the FTP admins could get the bugs
closed after, say, at least one mirror has finished with the update.
It could send out 'tag pendingmirrorrun ......' messages to the BTS at the
same time it sends closing messages right now.
2. That which causes joy or happiness.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com