Re: [ Request for Help ] Re: BTS improvements (was: Re: 88 Priority violations in woody

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 09:57:11AM +0200, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> > I would love to have the debbugs code, and bts itself, be a more open process.
> > However, there isn't really that much that goes on behind the scenses.  What I
> > am wanting, is people who would like to start fixing the debbugs code, to make
> > it more readable, easier to work with, extend, and to add new features.
>
> Making it a package would also go a long way to making it transparent and
> help people add features/bugs/fixes...

Please someone get me a cluebat for Tomas... apt-cache show debbugs.

Arguably the package is not up to par with the CVS but that's because CVS
doesn't work at all out of the box.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.