Re: [ Request for Help ] Re: BTS improvements (was: Re: 88 Priority violations in woody

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 09:57:11AM +0200, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> > I would love to have the debbugs code, and bts itself, be a more open process.
> > However, there isn't really that much that goes on behind the scenses.  What I
> > am wanting, is people who would like to start fixing the debbugs code, to make
> > it more readable, easier to work with, extend, and to add new features.
> Making it a package would also go a long way to making it transparent and
> help people add features/bugs/fixes...

Please someone get me a cluebat for Tomas... apt-cache show debbugs.

Arguably the package is not up to par with the CVS but that's because CVS
doesn't work at all out of the box.

     2. That which causes joy or happiness.