Packages still in Potato

IMO each package should at least once per release upload a status
report. Also there was ample time for the transition of each package to
the pool. These are the reason behind the mailing to each maintainer of
packages still in Potato.

While most of the answers I got were positive, there were some few I
simply don't want to get a second time. Therefore I've lost interest
into this matter. I'll append the list of maintainers/packages I haven't
gotten any answers so others may finish what I started. Just keep in
mind there might be wrong or missing entries since I have no desire to
do any checks.

For me this matter is now solved, with my script I'll simply apply
option --transform=pool.

O. Wyss

andrea@debian.org
tkxanim