Re: Debian Animation ;)

> It looks a bit like a potato though... not quite right for the woody
> release? What about woody riding it? How long did it take to render?

If you make me a woody model for povray? Just a few spheres? ;)
That would be no problem...

The wood texture of the comet isn't too visible after the compression ;)

I was thinking about having the comet the form of the debian swirl.
But i'll need to find some converter to create this...

> I really should start doing PovRay animations rather than just pictures

You'll need to be good at math's to make smooth animations ;)

Gruss,
Erich Schubert

BTW: What is the best free video codec? MPEG-2 ? OpenDivX?
After all the movie should be playable with software contained in woody,
no non-US stuff that might have patent problems...

--
erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.