Re: Galeon not to be in Woody?

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 11:08:06AM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> >      * #142317: mozilla-browser: strange middlemouse behavior leads to
> >        security problem
> >        Package: mozilla-browser; Severity: grave; Reported by: "C. Scott
> >        Ananian" <cananian@lm.lcs.mit.edu>; Tags: security.
> So are there any objections if I clone this bug and reassign the grave
> clones to xchat, ssh, vim, lftp, galeon, ytalk, etc? I've found that
> middle-clicking into these programs frequently "causes the user's
> private data in the clipboard to be accidentally sent across the
> network". D'oh.

Are you being serious or was that rhetorical? [0]

That's the sort of bug I'd downgrade without a second thought, personally.

Cheers,
aj

[0] There was a time when I wouldn't've had a second thought about
    the answer to that question, either... :)

     ``BAM! Science triumphs again!''
                    -- http://www.angryflower.com/vegeta.gif