Re: ilisp debian package

Will Newton <will@misconception.org.uk> writes:

> On Sunday 07 Apr 2002 3:20 pm, David Starner wrote:
>
> > Why? Considering how close to the release we are, and how easy it is,
> > why not do it now? It certainly won't interfer with the maintainer
> > closing them.
>
> OK, done. I just don't want to step on anyone's toes.

My sincerest apologies for the delay.  I have had hard time keeping up
with devel and devel-announce for reasons of my own stupidty in
configuring gnus and since I had done the control@bugs with the body
containing closes BUGID in it, which apparently is not supported
anymore (I was going from docs) I assumed the bugs were all closed
out properly.

--
Craig Brozefsky                           <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Software Sociopath(tm)     http://www.red-bean.com/~craig