Re: how-to push a package in testing ?

christophe =?iso-8859-15?Q?barb=E9?= <christophe.barbe.ml@online.fr> wrote:

Hi *,

> The sane problem is apparently solved and gphoto2 2.0final-3 is build on
> arm.

Not exactly. I uploaded another NMU, now sane-backends should build on
SPARC (and hopefully HPPA but it's not critical). It will be installed
today, we can expect to have all arches in at most 2 days...

I uploaded with urgency=high, so chances are the libusb-dependent
packages will enter Woody next week (around wednesday, sane-frontends
needs another 2 or 3 days from now on).

Hopefully.

Thanks to Julien LEMOINE for his help on SANE.

JB.