Re: [2002-04-06] Release Status Update

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 10:24:34PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Actually, as always, it'll release when it's ready: if we find that the
> software doesn't meet our expectations on April 30th, you'll find me on
> the ground writhing in pain with leaves, bark and wood all over the place
> [1].

Well, I really hope we make this May 1st release date, because I've
scheduled a really massive celebration party here in Helsinki[*].  There's
going to be people dancing in the streets and everything.  And of course
excessive intake of alcohol.  And then we'll all throw our hats in the air.

Richard Braakman
"I sense a disturbance in the force"
"As though millions of voices cried out, and ran apt-get."
  (Anthony Towns about the Debian 3.0 release)

[*] http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/?s=d&showpic=/p/.99868/t-159-8.jpg&mn=helimaarit&pn=Finland