Re: [2002-04-06] Release Status Update

On Saturday 06 Apr 2002 1:24 pm, Anthony Towns wrote:

>      velocity	werken.xpath 	antlr

These are all pretty much bug free (antlr has a couple of wishlist bugs) but
a jikes bug is keeping them out of testing. Does anyone who knows jikes have
any idea if this can be fixed soon, or is it a big issue?

>     ilisp

I'll look into getting this fixed - I'm working on a related package. I know
there is a third party ilisp package that is bug fixed. Does anyone know the
state of decay of this? I think I can get a bug fixed package together by
sometime tomorrow. The bug is a fairly simple packaging error that has been
open for 10 days.