Re: Anybody want to adopt cdrecord?
Erik Andersen wrote on Thu Apr 04, 2002 um 07:42:53PM:
> Sorry about that. The package needed some immediate attention.
> If I'd had the time, I'd have done it myself... As is.... Wish
> it could have been otherwise,
I changed a bit more since tonight, new upload on:
If I do not hear from you today or tomorrow, I will move to incoming.
cdrtools (4:1.10-2.5) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer
* forces use of SHM instead of MMAP, ignoring tests at build time which
depend on the kernel version,
closes: #127895, #131325, #136754, #138581
* blackout the build arguments and version info string in mkisofs,
closes: #87043. Set NOPRIVACY environment to force the default behaviour.
* cdda2wav's output channel problem is fixed by upstream, closes: #55695
* symlink mkhybrid and mkisofs, closes: #132479
* updated upstream's mail address, closes: #115496
* fixed formatting error in mkisofs.8, closes: #135385
* respect extension of filenames when creating Joilet info for filenames
longer than 64 chars, closes: #80202
* fixed typo in templates, closes: #126870
Wer Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu bekommen, verdient keins der
beiden und bekommt meist auch keins.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com