A free documentation database

Hi,
after some weeks over the keyboard we have reached a stable version of
GFDD (GNUtemberg! Free Documentation Database) project.
Our target (maybe we are pointing too much high!! ;-) is to create a
database to collect and classify Free Documentation.
For about 3-4 weeks we will have a test version where you
will be able to insert documentation (real or invented).
For every doc you are going to submit, you will be
able to indicate all the translations
and/or all the published editions you know.
We are also having contacts with David Merrill
(linuxdoc.org) which is involved in a similar project.

In this weeeks we would be glad to recieive as much feedback is
possible,
so come on...!

You can find GFDD at http://www.gfdd.org

After this testing period, when all will be ready, GFDD will start
truely.

What about making it a project related to Debian?
I am a Debian developer and I will be very glad to
look after it...

GFDD staff - gfdd.admins@gnutemberg.org
Simone Merli, Donato Molino, Marco Presi, Gaetano Paolone

--
Gaetano Paolone GnuPG:69A5 548C 4145 1116 8CA9  2CB5 9448 3FA3 54DB 33D3
  Debian developer - bigpaul@debian.org.  Home: http://www.bigpaul.org