build fails on hppa (gcc 3.X problem?)

Hi!

One of my packages have problem building on hppa, which is
(as I've been told) the only arch which uses gcc3.X by default.

The error message from autobuilder is:
c++ -o libxncfive.so fiveplugin.o fivegeom.o fivefuncs.o fiveskin.o
 fivegui.o fivepanel.o xncinifive.o ../common/iplugin.o -shared -fpic
 -Wl,-b
/usr/bin/ld: invalid BFD target `--library=stdc++'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

As I had no idea what the problem can be I asked at #debian-devel
on IRC, I searched "invalid BDF target" with google, I searched
debian-hppa and debian-devel mailing list archives, but nowhere
found any similar problems with sth that could give me some
better understanding what's going on.

So I decided to write here and ask for help.

Full log is at (package xnc, arch hppa)
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=xnc

BTW: I am not DD yet, so I have no access to hppa box. Of course
I could try to use gcc3.x on my i386 box but what for if I don't
understand what's going on?

Thanks in advace

				Grzegorz Prokopski