Re: no build attempt on (arm|m68k)

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 01:29:19PM +0100, Martin Godisch wrote:

> Can anyone tell me please, why wmspaceweather is not built on arm and
> m68k? All the other architectures are fine, but there was not even an
> attempt to build v1.04-6 on these two for 17 days...

According to
<http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=wmspaceweather>, it has
already been built successfully by arm, so it's probably waiting to be

According to <http://buildd.debian.org/stats/?arch=m68k&state=Building>
| x11/wmspaceweather_1.04-6: Building by wouter-arraki
so it's currently still building on m68k. It's probably sitting in the
queue behind a nice big kde package.