Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

    Me> Jokes are powerful and destructive things.

    BR> I don't think anyone can summarize the fanaticism of your
    BR> position any better than you just did.

I don't think what I said is that nutty. Jokes can bring down
governments, destroy corporations, eliminate social movements, and end
careers.

On a personal level, people who've had an older sibling or who have
experienced verbal bullying of any kind know that a joke is sometimes
an attack couched in a cowardly defense of "only joking."

Hey, if that's a fanatical position, so be it.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
evan@debian.org