Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

    JH> As someone who went through childhood and adolescence
    JH> suffering from chronic sinus infections, I find that statement
    JH> offensive :)

Man, this joke is getting FUNNIER BY THE MINUTE. Anyone offended by
ALL CAPS? Hey, what about the use of Supercite? Does that offend you?
HA HA HA, because that'd be totally funny that someone would be
offended by that. What a knee-fucking-slapper!

Hey, wait, I've got one: I'm offended by ASCII text! Also, I'm
offended by mailing lists, signature delimiters, the use of English,
and Debian in general. BWAHAHAHAHA! It is to laugh, that someone would
be offended by such trivial things! Har har har!

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
evan@debian.org