Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

The key concern is whose relative agenda a determination of 'racism'
or 'racist' fits for the day.  Anyone so naive that they cannot handle
an offcolor statement that is so innocuous has no business being
online, they will simply have a stroke and die.

Fwiw, I don't use those quit messages because I think they are lowbrow
so I whip out vim and fix it.  But I would never whine about them, who
cares, they are only words.  Don't like them, edit them.  For that
matter how can you be so concerned over that remark and use a client
called BitchX to begin with.  Classic.

Maybe we need to change the app name to jesus_chat.

* Warren Stramiello <warren@stramiello.net> [020313 21:08]:

--
  / //_(_)__  _http://www.kingsqueak.org _/ /__