Debian/OASIS donors meet $1k goal

On , March 13, Mark Eichin wrote:

> Ok, I'll chip in another $250 for the first year,

Great!

Your pledge brings us up to the $1000 goal. We've made it!

FYI: the donors are

	Tony Mancill		$250
	Ardo van Rangelrooij 	$250
	Mark Johnson (me) 	$250
	Mark Eichin (you)	$250

> assuming that

> (1) the resolution [or whatever] passes, ie. this would be an earmarked donation

Yep, I'm working out the details of routing the donations through SPI,
which also means that your donation will be tax-decuctible.

Also, Ben (as DPL) needs to sign off as well. I still need to contact
him.

> (2) the secretary sends me the info on how to submit the money correctly and
> successfully.

Either I or the secretary will inform all donors as to how & where to
make their payments so that it's all done properly.

I'll take care of the necessary bureaucratic inquiries and get back to
you, Tony & Ardo as soon as I have some definite info on how to
proceed with your donations.

BTW, I think this should go into the Weekly News. I'll look into that
as well.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Johnson        <mark@duke.edu>
Debian SGML         <mrj@debian.org>
Home Page:          <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: 50DF A22D 5119 3485 E9E4  89B2 BCBC B2C8 2BE2 FE81