Re: Dselect insists on installing "info" when "cvs" is selected

begin  Otto Wyss  quotation:

> Why does dselect complain a missing dependency of "info" when "cvs" is
> seleted even if "cvs" only recommends "info"? Why keeps dselect
> complaining when I just clear the install flag and want to move on?

This is a bug in dselect. It's in the BTS. Probably the best thing to do
when you encounter a problem with a package is to check the BTS to see
if anyone else has reported the issue, and how it is being dealt with.

    http://www.debian.org/Bugs/

Craig