Re: Help build xshipwars on ARM

"Adam Majer" <adamm@galacticasoftware.com> writes:

> Could someone please build xshipwars 1.34.1-3 on ARM and do a binary upload?
> The autobuilder can't unpack it!! I don't undersatand why.
>
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=xshipwars&ver=1.34.1-3&arch=arm&stamp=1015677747&file=log&as=raw

It looks like your orig tar.gz source has some files in strange
directories like etc and such.  As automatic build system uses tar
with -k flag, if there is already an etc/ subdir, build will
eventually fail.

--
  To tell it the truth, put something like the following in your
`.bash_profile' file.  (You do use `bash', don't you?)