Re: strlcpy and strlcat in linux libc ?

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 01:58:24PM +0000, Richard Kettlewell wrote:
> The OpenBSD man page seems fairly clear to me; I wrote my own versions
> of strlcpy/strlcat from it.
> What do you think the ambiguities are?

I have two references:

(strlcat of overlapping buffers)

(strlcat return code)

The whole thread found at
is the one I've been referring to in my previous mail.  Thanks for
making me look up a url :-)

You make some good points in the rest of your mail.  I don't want to
discuss them because I've already had a belly full of this discussion,
and holding it on debian-devel is not going to have any effect anyway.
(I just jumped in to rebut the claim of prejudice.)

Richard Braakman
Will write free software for money.
See http://www.xs4all.nl/~dark/resume.html