Re: If you care about debian's security read this

On Sun, 2002-03-03 at 20:13, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> ok, that challenge is impossible to answer...

So, the *package* does not contain a security bug; only an admin can
enable (possibly dangerous) access.

Q.E.D.

> now I have one to you:
> do gnome-sudo work without doing just like if we have added /bin/sh
> to the sudoers file

There is no way.  It would be nice to be able to do so, but it is not
currently supported.  A wishlist bug has already been filed, and patches
are welcome.

Any more questions?