Re: If you care about debian's security read this

On Sun, 2002-03-03 at 16:28, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> I don't think that it is wishlist... if you people want to add that root
> hole to woody I think there should be a critical debconf warning telling
> the user about the problem

We've already disproven that it's a root hole.  Here's a hint: It's your
turn to provide evidence.

Here's one way to provide evidence:

Purge sudo and gnome-sudo, delete /etc/sudoers, then reinstall sudo and
gnome-sudo.  Now, get a root shell without typing the root password,
using gnome-sudo.  Note that you aren't allowed root access to edit
/etc/sudoers.