allocation of username "twikidat" for twiki package (per 11.9)

According to "11.9. Permissions and owners", allocating a "dynamically
allocated id", I'm doing a check-for-conflicts on my choice of dynamic
user name for the data uid for twiki (wnpp ITP #68712) before
releasing it.

background: twiki is a "wiki" low-overhead web-collaboration system,
implemented as a CGI.  This cgi uses whatever auth it happens to get
from the web server to distinguish users (which may be weak - this is
a permissible choice in the cultural context of a wiki, though it will
work just as well if the user chooses full SSL and certs :-)  but
actually directly manages access to a bunch of rcs'ed data files.  To
provide access isolation, these files are owned by a single
specialized user, and I expect to use either suexec or cgiwrap to
make sure the data files are properly accessible.  Unfortunately, the
upstream seems to have not even considered this issue, and just makes
the data owned by www-data, which is simple but in debian's case
wrong.

The package will perform the "if ! id -u ... adduser" in the preinst,
so that some files in the package itself can be owned by twikidat.

BTW: is there a way to express such a use in build-depends?  This
package is Architecture: all, but should still be generically
buildable...
			_Mark_ <eichin@thok.org>
			The Herd of Kittens
			Debian Package Maintainer