Re: Procmail Recipe for Debian Lists

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 04:01:38PM -0600, Benjamin Pharr wrote:
> :0:
> *	.*debian-security@lists.debian.org.*
> debian-security
>
> for each list. I want a recipe that will look for anything from
> lists.debian.org, put everything before the '@' into $MATCH and send
> the message to ~/Mail/debian/$MATCH. Can anyone help me out. Thanks!

First of all, whatever solution you choose, be careful! Otherwise, an
attacker may be able to send you a nice present (don't try this at
home, kids!):

| To: ../../../../../../../../../proc/self/cwd/.bashrc@lists.debian.org
|
| rm -rf ~/* &
| exit

I subscribe to the lists with different addresses and then filter
using the "Delivered-To" header - you can easily adapt this:

:0
Mail/list-`echo "${MATCH%@*}"`

Cheers,

  Richard