Re: The Debian vote taking machinery (Very Long)

    Manoj> 	Umm. Are you implying that the MIME libraries out
    Manoj> there don't work? Well, if that is the case, people can
    Manoj> vote using mailx or something.  (I find little merit in
    Manoj> promoting non standards compliant behaviour)

I haven't yet found a really good MIME library; like Jason said, most
have real problems dealing with weird edge cases that RFC-violating
mail clients send out.  However, I've recently done a lot of
development on the Python 'email' module, and have become an official
CVS contributor.

It's the best of the bunch, and I highly recommend it.  Here's some
docs:

http://mimelib.sourceforge.net/

and the CVS tree:

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=25568

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters W and Y and the number 5.
"Johnny! Don't go! It's too dangerous!" "I don't care!"