Re: packages tasksel expects to find in woody, that arn't there

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 10:15:06PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Of particular note is the missing KDE metapackage, which means
> that new woody installs do not get KDE at all, although tasksel claims
> to let you pick it as part of the desktop task. Someone needs to begin
> maintaining that package, fix its dependancy problems, and get it into
> woody posthaste.

KDE is maintained, and works fine. kdelibs is sitting in incoming and
AIUI needs an override to go in (even though it's not NEW). Most of its
dependency problems are there; a kdebase package has also been prepared
for upload to fix the other dependancy problem.

Hopefully, with these uploads, meta-kde should hit woody.

-d, crossing his fingers and knocking on wood(y?)

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
<stibbons> I'm sorry I'm a trendy breakdancer with orange sunglasses.