Re: kissing exim

>> Anthony Rowe <ay986@chebucto.ns.ca> writes:

 > I am confident that Exim can indeed be configured to act like sSMTP if
 > the sysadmin is experienced and familiar with Exim

 My one complain about ssmtp (from the POV of a dial-up user) is that it
 doesn't queue mail.  For a dial-up system it's nice to be able to write
 mail, "send" it and have the MTA deliver it when a connection becomes
 available, which is trivial to do with exim if you select the smart
 host configuration and read the docs afterwards (but this is your
 complain).

--
Marcelo             | "If you put butter and salt on it, it tastes like salty
mmagallo@debian.org | butter."