Translating apt

Hello,

this is a thought FYI.

I am currently sitting and translating APT into norwegian bokmål. I have
come to the ominous line: "Yes, do as I say!". Now, I was going to
translate this into "Ja, gjør, som jeg sier!", but then I realized, that
if someone has come to the point of doing this - chances are pretty good
that they are quite desperate and possibly lacking their native keyboard
layout.

I is hard to imagine the agony and feeling of impotence if you can't
write eg. an ø at that paticular moment in time.

I therefore suggest to other translators to use 7-bit ASCII in this
particular line.

--
Lars Bahner,
http://lars.bahner.com/

Nihil est sine ratione cur potius sit, quam non sit.