Re: php4 and apache

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 09:46:52AM +0100, Bastiaan Naber wrote:
> After an update yesterday I lost php4, I looked at it more
> closely today and php4 depends on apache-common (<< 1.3.22.1)
> But I yesterday got apache-common 1.3.23-1, so I get a dependancy
> error. Can I just force php4 back in ?

To be safe, I'd suggest apt-get sourceing php4 and rebuilding
it against apache-dev 1.3.23-1.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.

use, duplication and distribution.