Re: mozilla and the euro symbol

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 08:25:48AM +0000, Wilmer van der Gaast wrote:
> You probably have to find a Postscript font set with Euro characters..
> Wherever they might be..

Anyone out there knowing this?

> Btw, wouldn't it be better to post this on debian-devel?

I suppose you mean -user since this is -devel. No, I don't think so. The
Debian system as a whole should support the euro symbol. This is not a per
user setting. Of course I could instead file a bug against mozilla or
whatever is the reason.

> Btw2: On my system, Mozilla displays euro characters (on-screen) without any
> special font. :-)

On my one too, but try printing it. :-)

Michal
--