Re: Subversion - the followup project to CVS

  BTW, you can find some preliminary packages people made in the wnpp bug
I mentioned.  I haven't tried them myself.

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|                 Voodoo Programming: Things programmers do                   |