Re: State of debianutils

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 12:37:29PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously Joey Hess wrote:
> > OTOH, I'm still suprised that more people don't subscribe to
> > debian-bugs-dist and debian-devel-changes. 100% signal, no noise at all,
> > and reading every bug report filed on every package in debian and every
> > changelog entry (when one has time) is very useful.
>
> I used to read debian-bugs-dist, but these days I simply can't keep up
> with it anymore. If you can it is extremely interesting (and educational
> at times) though.

I don't have time to read every message, but I find that I can subject-scan
it almost daily and still catch most of what is interesting to me.  Even if
I can't do that, all of the messages pass through procmail, which tries to
bring them to my attention if it can tell that they relate to one of my
packages.

--
 - mdz