Misuse of my address by some virus or spammer

As i have recieved about 5 error messages and reports yet, it looks like
some virus is misusing my email address. :-(
Well, it has to be some windows virus (another readme.exe tagged as
audio/wave) - but i do not have any windows machine...
the subject was something very long with "sampledesktop"...
looks like an outlook buffer overflow attempt.

Origin apparently is
>Subject: [...]sampledesktopsamplereturns.optinrewards.com.sample

so maybe it actually is spam...
no, just got another error message, it must be a broken MTA that appends
this... this one contains "returns.optinmal.cc"...
CommuniGate Pro is messing with the mail...

Still havn't got a complete mail.

Any idea how to reach the admin of this windows 2000 box 200.50.17.42?
tried via smtp and http, maybe one of the messages will reach the
admin...

Greetings,
Erich