Re: Encrypting BTS Messages

> Is there a way of getting the emails that the BTS sends me, encrypted with my
> GPG? At school they are bastards and randomly check people's emails to
> see that they are 'work' or 'family' related -- if not they just kick
> me off the network :( The archives and BTS pages should still be in
> clean text, but just the emails encrypted.

I think the best way (you'll want to prevent getting any mail to that
checked address (they never heard of privacy, did they? what country do
you live in that this is allowed at all???) encrypted, so maybe its best
if you just set up a forwarding email address on an server outside,
which encrypts all incoming mail and forwards it to your real address.
Something like a gpg-mail-tunnel.
Or get some mail account on a machine outside of your school network and
just ssh to that machine for your mail.
You might need this anyway.

Greetings,
Erich