Re: Potato to Woody dist-upgrade problems

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Theodore Tso wrote:

> The big question (for which I don't know the answer) is whether the
> Debian developer community wants to strive to be as easy to install as
> Red Hat, in the long run.

Yes, of course! But I'm not sure if Debian as a project can handle the
masses of "click-here to update" type users (and bugreports etc.), which I
guess aren't using Debian today because of Debian's fame for "not being
easy".
*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch