ITP: tora

I haven't found anything about this so far, so here's my intend to paackage
it once I figured out how to compile it correctly. :-)

Tora (Toolkit for Oracle) is a program for Oracle developers and
administrators, with the following features:

* Handles multiple connections
* Advanced SQL Worksheet
* Schema browser
* PL/SQL Editor/Debugger
* Server tuning

Right now it supports Oracle and MySQL out of the box, but I'm not really
interested in that, but instead will package the qt3 database interface, so
it is able to support MySQL, PostgreSQL and any ODBC database.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De