Re: Deal with emacs......

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 02:02, Adam Majer wrote:
> Why is emacs connected with sex and condoms? :) Looking into
> /usr/share/emacs/21.1/etc/

It is history, just as emacs. Dates back to the MIT AI lab and others. A
joyous playful time, where suits didn't exist. It is folklore and once
someone sits down and writes it, we can't just delete it can we?

Btw. this is probably the same fate Debian will suffer. In a few years
people will ask: why are there so many useless packages?

--
Lars Bahner,
http://lars.bahner.com/

Nihil est sine ratione cur potius sit, quam non sit.