Understanding my package entry in update_excuses

Hi,

(I hope debian-devel rather than debian-mentors is okay for that question.)

The update_excuses.html for my package says:

icu (1.8.1-2 to 2.0-1)
Maintainer: Yves Arrouye
26 days old (needed 10 days)
out of date on arm: icu, icu-locales, libicu-dev (from 1.8.1-2)
out of date on sparc: icu, icu-locales, libicu-dev (from 1.8.1-2)
icu (source, alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc,
s390, sparc) is buggy! (1 > 0)
Not considered

I have just uploaded a 2.0-2 after fixing the crash of the build on ARM. My
questions are:

- What exactly are the 'out of date' messages?
- What is the (1 > 0) count?
- Will 2.0-2 be reconsidered for testing now that it has been uploaded?

Thanks,
YA
--
Sailing is harder than flying. It's amazing that man learned how to sail
first. -- Burt Rutan.