Re: including full source code in upload

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 02:49:23PM -0500, christophe barbé wrote:
> Don't worry. both packeges should stay available.
:)

> Afaik your camera will perharps never be ported to gphoto2 if nobody
> want to do it. They have completly rewritten gphoto2 from scratch and
> ported drivers.

chris@shawn:~$ gphoto2 --list-cameras | grep F1
        "Sony DSC-F1"

It has had some attention already, and I've had some contact with the
developer who worked on it.

I'll add it to my todo list if it doesn't get done but I was just hoping
not to have to get involved :)

Chris